Respect, Resilience, Reflectiveness, Teamwork and Fairness
Developing Cultural Identities
- We provide opportunities for students to explore their own cultural assumptions and values.
- We present authentic accounts of the attitudes, values and traditions of diverse cultures.
- We extend students’ knowledge and use of cultural imagery and language, recognising and nurturing particular gifts and talents.
- We provide opportunities for students to participate in literature, drama, music, art and craft based activities.
- All of our classes are named after theatres and we have a rich tradition of performing arts.
- We work in partnership with The Blue Elephant Theatre, where our children regularly perform.