We are in the process of completing our Pupil Survey for this term. This is an opportunity for children to give honest feedback about what they are enjoying and what could be improved. A report will be written and published on the website with the final results, and more importantly, what we are doing about it next week, but here are some quotes so far:
Quotes from our most recent Pupil Survey
What do you love about Comber Grove?
- How the teachers are fair
- I love that I am safe and the teachers are amazing. I have so much more can’t explain!
- That the teachers are always positive.
- What I love is ICT and the art lessons
- That the teachers always help you and listen to your ideas.
- That everyone is a good friend and you can trust people
- The teachers dress up and participate on World Book Day, Red Nose Day and Pajama Day.
- I love Comber Grove because I feel safe in it
- I love coming here. I love listening to stories. Dressing up is the best.